The parish church of Nuestra Señora de la Asunción was built during the 16th century in the Gothic style, but it presents a slender oldest Romanesque Bell Tower. Its structure of a single nave of four sections with tierceron vaults, due to the master masons Luis and Hernando Moreno Alcántara, and Sebastian Aguirre, another famous stonemason of the era who topped the major works.
Giving is the magnificent home to Renaissance it beautifies and gives elegance to the west facade of the building.
To enlarge the image click on it
From the Cabinet contents, highlight the main altarpiece in Rococo style in gilded wood, possible work of Vicente Barbadillo, and other four altarpieces that host images as the of the Cristo de las Batallas and size interesting mos of the parish, the Nazarene of the sculptor José Salvador Carmona, in 1785.